Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they doubled last year revenues.... now they expect 1 billion dollars this year... they have the money!!!!

in my opinion i would expect there to be a significant difference in the flight dynamics of the i1 compared to the p3. I'm guessing there would be more similarities in the flight feel with previous phantoms than the i1. Different scale etc, the Inspire is a totally different aircraft. I had the P2V+3.0 and I loved it, until I flew my inspire. After not flying the P2V+3.0 for a couple months because I preferred to fly the inspire, I sold it just before the p3 was released.
just for the feel and confidence I have in the i1, the p3 could not be compared imo.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
It's clear that recent Inspire purchasers in this thread are doing their utmost to attempt to wear a brave face and justify their purchases in the knowledge that they could have paid one third of the price for a P3 for more or less the same abilities, had they known and waited. Inspire 1 is moribund, and its additional features over and above the P3 are simply not worth the $ difference, and are of interest to just a comparatively small handful of users.

As someone up above said, "...all the people like me who invested in a I1 machine will feel like a fool only 2/3 months after their investiment"

No, regrettably, DJI have killed their own inspiration.

You clearly have never flown an inspire before. You should try it and you'd sell whatever bird you've got and buy an inspire.

You clearly have never flown an inspire before. You should try it and you'd sell whatever bird you've got and buy an inspire.

Let him be. That post was about a month ago as more and more information and video coming out showing that even though the P3 has some extra features it can not really compete with the Inspire 1.

Moving forward. Any more apples vs pear comparison about the Inspire 1 are basically Trolls.

So...
don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png

The Inspire 1 blows away the Phantoms... all of them... Inspire is far more stable... I own both especially in the wind. Really $3,000 dollars isn't that much for a professional flying camera. Get a grip, I paid more than that for a single Nikon lens...

Phantom guys, here it is. After owning the inspire for 4 months, it is hands down the best I've flown. I think you guys are missing the point and keep comparing the hardware features of the two. For me personally, it's not about the features, it's about the aircraft itself and its physical capabilities. I've never been confident with any phantom, but the inspire is infinitely supreme which gives me confidence to the point where I can be 100% sure of it doing what it's supposed to do.

The other thing is that I crave flying my inspire. I never had, or have that feeling with any phantom. It's simply the best, the inspire 1. I fly the phantoms when I have time, but I make the time to fly my inspire.

I have all the phantoms, and I've flown most of the other brands as well. Nothing comes close to the inspire.

I hope this is the final notice about "shut the hell up about the Phantom 3 vs Inspire 1".

Go to 7:45 to start crying.

One more note. On 19:14 Mr. Cheng noted that the Inspire has a more powerful motor and the Phantom 3 is rated at 35 mph max wind, which means the Inspire should be able to kick some *** ver that.

Can any one in SoCal can test this out during the Santa Ana winds season. Which is very soon?

Last edited:
The 360 degree camera and two operators separates the Inspire from the Phantom 3. I have both platforms and they are completely different from one another.

Reactions: JimPA
I think that yesterday DJI killed the I1 appeal... a consumer product like P3 now has the SAME camera, SAME controller, SAME app, SAME light bridge.... for less than half the price. DJI marketing director should make a long zen meditation before deciding to kill a product line appeal only 3 months after market launch
The DJI Is a more advanced machine that can carry more weight. It has the ability to change cameras... The only complaint i have ... MORE ND FILTERS>>>> 100 iso 50 -3ev and the footage is blown.. I'm shooting film..

Oh god.... looking at the title .... I wish this thread would die :rolleyes:.... I might have to kill it off soon and put it out of it's misery!

On another note, and off topic, I will be testing a Snake River Protortyping (SRP) ND8/CP filter shortly. Bill at SRP has kindly sent me one to evaluate before they go on general sale :)

Oh god.... looking at the title .... I wish this thread would die :rolleyes:.... I might have to kill it off soon and put it out of it's misery!

On another note, and off topic, I will be testing a Snake River Protortyping (SRP) ND8/CP filter shortly. Bill at SRP has kindly sent me one to evaluate before they go on general sale :)

I was thinking the samething...How is this thread not dead yet?

88612-beating-dead-horse-gif-Patrick-pjKM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123