Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 1 NEW firmware 1.9.1.30 out ;-)

Reaction score
Inspire 1 - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO | DJI

release note:

Overview:

1. All-in-One firmware version updated to v1.9.1.30.

2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.8.4.

3. DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.8.2.
What’s New:

1. Fixed issue of temporary Vision Positioning System sensor error on rare occasions for some aircrafts.

Notes:

 Aircraft version v1.9.1.30 and camera version v1.8.1.00 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete.

 The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.8.1.00 or later.

Great, already lost a propeller blade due to that faulty fw, started drifting immediately upon takeoff grass and drifting caused flip losing blade tip.
Curious the majority of my blades destroyed are white dot by a large margin over red dot!

Inspire 1 - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO | DJI

release note:

Overview:

1. All-in-One firmware version updated to v1.9.1.30.

2. DJI GO app iOS version updated to v2.8.4.

3. DJI GO app Android version updated to v2.8.2.
What’s New:

1. Fixed issue of temporary Vision Positioning System sensor error on rare occasions for some aircrafts.

Notes:

 Aircraft version v1.9.1.30 and camera version v1.8.1.00 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete.

 The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.8.1.00 or later.
Finely DJI admitted and reacted!!!

Reactions: Rogue Inspire
I shall be updating this evening! That VP error got me a few times. No crashes though, phew!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I got error message too few days ago, but also sudden upward and downward drift near the ground! Furthermore, landing gear couldn't be raised on one flight. Also, on the same day, my microSD malfunctioned. What a day :(
Even though i hate updating FW on DJI aircrafts, I hope it will solve the problems, except the card that really is corrupted.

Updated mine last night, all appears fine, I guess I'll find out today when I take her out.

is there anyone getting "1.9.1.30" after updating in the go-app OR do you see 1.9.1.10+ ?!

is there anyone getting "1.9.1.30" after updating in the go-app OR do you see 1.9.1.10+ ?!
Have you let the system sit there for a while (aircraft, remote, and tablet all on) connected to the Internet to allow the version number reporting to update from DJI servers? It can take a few minutes.

She lives! :) Luckily that pre-mature disconnection while upgrading didn't brick the Inspire! *phew* Here's what I see in the about section.

Attachments

• 13589287_10153948331384055_567484460_o.png.jpg
    13589287_10153948331384055_567484460_o.png.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 82
mine was for many minutes connected to the net but still shows "+", did a downgrade to 1.8.1.00 and than the "update", but still 1.9.1.10+ ...

Is anyone using an Android app v2.8.2 and getting a camera lag? It seams to be 1 to 2 seconds. The iOS v2.8.4 is seams to be ok though.
I use the iOS app for my master RC and the Android app for the slave. I switched them and the Android version does the same thing with the master RC.

Is anyone using an Android app v2.8.2 and getting a camera lag? It seams to be 1 to 2 seconds. The iOS v2.8.4 is seams to be ok though.
I use the iOS app for my master RC and the Android app for the slave. I switched them and the Android version does the same thing with the master RC.
In My case it works flawlessly (Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Andoid 6.01).

Reactions: STClassic01
Had not flown for a while, so 1.9.1 and 1.9.3 had been released. Could not get 1.9.1 to read (I used a pc to download, so it is not exclusively a Mac issue)

Took the plunge and went to 1.9.3 instead. It loaded fine, and seems to work fine. None of the issues mentioned.

However I did get an alert that the temperature was below 15C and that I should heat the batteries. This is against the manual specs, which says 5C before batteries need warming, and that was the behaviour prior to this update.

I never had any battery issues at 15C before, a relatively 'warm' temperature, so why did DJI change this spec?

This would really hamper operations for a good part of my year, having to spend time with battery warmers before flights. especially on jobs requiring several batteries.

Interestingly, I now see GPS mode in the F position. Previously, on both my Inspire 1 and Pro it was always in ATTI mode, and used that position as a quick way to select ATTI. I thought this was a new fault, but on reading the manual, found that the F position could have several modes depending on other factors.

Also, had no issues with version matching. DJI Go updated as specified to .4.

But, DJI Go on my second controller did not automatically update, despite being on wifi and connected to the Inspire Pro. I updated manually via the App Store.

Great, already lost a propeller blade due to that faulty fw, started drifting immediately upon takeoff grass and drifting caused flip losing blade tip.
Curious the majority of my blades destroyed are white dot by a large margin over red dot!
After you did your FW upgrade did you do a IMU calibration ?
For me calibration is a must after any FW updates.

Reactions: FlyNAce

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah