Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pilot hours / distance

I just changed from flying with my galaxy s5 to nvidia shield and the last flights in the log does not sync from my S5. Anyone with the same problem?

You need to sync the files to the cloud on the old device, then log in the the new one, sync to load what's in the cloud to it, then if you want flights made with the new device t appear on the old one you have again to sync, login on the old one, sync again. And it's quite common for stuff to get lost when doing that.

You need to sync the files to the cloud on the old device, then log in the the new one, sync to load what's in the cloud to it, then if you want flights made with the new device t appear on the old one you have again to sync, login on the old one, sync again. And it's quite common for stuff to get lost when doing that.
Done that but a couple of flights disssapeard . Not a big problem just boring if i post in this thread [emoji3]

Sent from my S5

Done that but a couple of flights disssapeard . Not a big problem just boring if i post in this thread [emoji3]

Sent from my S5

Yeah when I did this it tripled all my flights and I had to go back through and delete the redundancies...it was a pain in the *** for nothing gained, I wouldn't worry about it.

hi, how do you get your photo and name to appear in the app? Mine is greyed out!!!!

this feature seems very buggy, for some reason i have two pages of records with a different picture in the corner if i hit the over arrow at the top. One is my username and the other is my aircraft name, totals are different, some flights listed are the same and some arent. I dont quite understand why that is, also it appears and all of my early flights from the first few months when i first got it arent anywhere to be found. would be pretty cool if it was more accurate but over half of mine disappeared for some reason. Got it in january but the first recorded flight is in may, even though i have it selected to save all instead of 6 months or whatever the other options are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk