Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 prototype controller

Reaction score
DC028CD1-FEB4-41EE-ACC3-FA2CAA1A7101.jpeg BD557DB6-F91A-4DE2-9685-5D610B05F8F9.jpeg DE1EB3B4-BF31-453F-9680-FF612C6A7282.jpeg BA778675-0399-47A6-94F1-C78F79520DC3.jpeg I have a Inspire V1 and purchased a second black Inspire remote to control the camera as a slave Rc and it’s listed as the prototype from the first run. Will this work ? I did notice that he states it’s not tested and didn’t try binding it yet he has another add with a Inspire only. I don’t see the information on the back of the remote either and wonder if it’s even going to bind. Thank you for any information you may have.

PS.
The landing switch has 4 positions ?

Last edited:
I did more research and found this article showing the pre released Inspire in China with the same black remote but I’ll find out when the remote shows up at my house. Worst case I lost $100 on it. If it binds and functions I’ll be shocked.

Here is the site
DJI Inspire 1 T600 Information - Quadcopter & FPV Blog

Thanks for the update, were you able to get any of the TB45's they showed :) It was nice chatting with you earlier.

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
Thanks for the update, were you able to get any of the TB45's they showed :) It was nice chatting with you earlier.
The batteries are swollen but he claims they work. God forbid he doesn’t send them in a airplane. It’s always nice talking to you Jim. Thank you for letting me pick your brain. Hopefully the controller is a unicorn and works lol.

Well the remote showed up and it’s got issues that maybe one of you can assist me on fixing. I tried to link the remote to the AC and it didn’t work. I held the C1 C2 with camera record button to link and it flashes red and green and actually moves the camera gimbal with the left stick and tilts the camera but I think it’s on a old firmware version because DJI go won’t connect. I swapped the USB module from my P3P and no app connected either. I tried to update the controller thru the USB but nothing happens after 5 minuets it starts to beep from just being on. I’ve been reading on this all day and have currently been sick from food poising so I need some advice on what I should do. Please with sugar on top. Help !

Last edited:
No problems encounter yet?
I’m not sure ? lol. I know I switched usb hdmi modules from the Inspire and still no connection between devices and different ribbon cables, thumb drive and FAT32 and root the Bin file among a lot of other attempts and nothing changed. I’ll take out the Lipo and use the remote for target practice if all else fails. I even spoke with DJI for two hours before they gave up and generated a ticket for a engineering staff to look into it.

I’m not sure ? lol. I know I switched usb hdmi modules from the Inspire and still no connection between devices and different ribbon cables, thumb drive and FAT32 and root the Bin file among a lot of other attempts and nothing changed. I’ll take out the Lipo and use the remote for target practice if all else fails. I even spoke with DJI for two hours before they gave up and generated a ticket for a engineering staff to look into it.

Ow okay:)

Reactions: Lifted Chevy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko