Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Prototype Stolen from retailer

Classic H3-3D horizon tilt at 47s ;-p

Seriously though, I wonder if every time these devices are connected to the internet, do they report their serial number and IP address to DJI HQ? They should. Who's going to steal one of these things knowing that if they ever connect it to the net it'll leave a trail to their doorstep?

Reactions: Rick white
The comment about voyeurism...I wonder if he's trying to be funny. But then I remember I know perfectly intelligent people who think flying cameras are "scary". These are the same people who wear name badges all day, walk past numerous cameras on their way around work and then have cameras at every other stop light going home.....

That store would be the CopterShop were I finley got a in stock inspire after waiting over a month when I ordered from drone ETC and just got the run around. End of story

That store would be the CopterShop were I finley got a in stock inspire after waiting over a month when I ordered from drone ETC and just got the run around. End of story
Same here I just hope they won't brake in again because I don't want my prop locks stolen!! I am waiting for them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop