Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Remote not working?

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls.

Thought you might like this, its a get around for a dead remote.
My Inspire 1 remote has decided not to work and will not switch on unless it is connected to the charger, well after a lot of head banging and cursing DJI who were no help at all and having stripped my remote RC and finding I couldn't source the battery anyway I came to the conclusion I had a £2,000 Brick, well that's not good enough for me and after many hours slogging away at the problem I think I have found a work around.
Here Goes,
Connect you battery to the remote as you would for a quick charge of the remote and switch on the remote now you have a working remote.
This will only work if you have more that one battery and you will have to leave the battery connected whilst you fly but it does work I have flown 3 or four times like this and so far no problem.
Like I have already said you will have to leave the battery connected to the remote I put the battery in my shirt pocket and the charging unit in my trouser pocket but a least I can fly and so far no problems, a quick work around but if you cant get any help from DJI then worth the trouble, by the way I keep the connector to the battery on with an elastic band so it doesn't fall off.
Happy flying Guys and Girls, let me know how you get on.

zanybirch

Reactions: MedicFL1
Hi Guys and Girls.

Thought you might like this, its a get around for a dead remote.
My Inspire 1 remote has decided not to work and will not switch on unless it is connected to the charger, well after a lot of head banging and cursing DJI who were no help at all and having stripped my remote RC and finding I couldn't source the battery anyway I came to the conclusion I had a £2,000 Brick, well that's not good enough for me and after many hours slogging away at the problem I think I have found a work around.
Here Goes,
Connect you battery to the remote as you would for a quick charge of the remote and switch on the remote now you have a working remote.
This will only work if you have more that one battery and you will have to leave the battery connected whilst you fly but it does work I have flown 3 or four times like this and so far no problem.
Like I have already said you will have to leave the battery connected to the remote I put the battery in my shirt pocket and the charging unit in my trouser pocket but a least I can fly and so far no problems, a quick work around but if you cant get any help from DJI then worth the trouble, by the way I keep the connector to the battery on with an elastic band so it doesn't fall off.
Happy flying Guys and Girls, let me know how you get on.

zanybirch
Just replace the internal lipo with any 2s 6,000mAh pack from HobbyKing or similar and you're good to go.
As long as the dimensions will fit any cheap lipo will do.

I would love to replace the battery but I have tried everything to get into the case with no luck I have watched the videos on utube and got as far as taking all of the screw a everything else off but I cant seem to open the case no matter what I do and I have used considerable force on the case to separate it but still no luck.
So its back to the drawing board and using an external battery unless someone knows how to separate the RC case for the inspire 1 v2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MerseyViking