Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V1.0 with Zenmuse Z3 - Blurry/out of focus Video

Reaction score
I just received a Z3 to replace my broken X3 camera. Fired it up only to find the live feed and captured video is blurry. Haven't flown yet. Only ground tests. I have tapped on the screen to select a point to focus on. The camera tries to focus but to no avail.

No firmware has been undated since fitting the Z3.

This is my Firmware versions:

App: 3.1.42 (on iPad Air Wifi + Cellular)
AC: 1.11.01.50
RC: 1.7.80
Camera: 1.9.1.40+

Looks like firmware is up to date. Don't know what the "+"means on the camera firmware.
There is different firmware files for the X3 & Z3, but it firmware update txt file says I have the latest firmware.

Can anyone please help me on the right path to get this sorted out.

I have both cameras when I got the z3 i installed the latest update for the z3 although it had the same number as the existing x3 software and it came back with a update unnecessary message so my conclusion was that both cameras were included in the latest and probably last update

Zenmuse Z3 Firmware V01.11.01.50 (Inspire 1)
2017-07-10

Inspire 1 Firmware v01.11.01.50 (X3)
2017-07-10

Hey Tru, refresh my memory how to install the z3 firmware on inspire 1 just got a no image transmision problem yesterday thanks in advance
Mariano
go to the downloads via the dji website under the z3 and put the latest FW version onto an empty micro sd then install into the bird and only turn on the bird leave the RC off. but first i would try what was suggested in your other thread about cleaning and checking the contacts on both the z3 and the bird side

Zenmuse Z3 - Specs - DJI

go to the downloads via the dji website under the z3 and put the latest FW version onto an empty micro sd then install into the bird and only turn on the bird leave the RC off. but first i would try what was suggested in your other thread about cleaning and checking the contacts on both the z3 and the bird side

Zenmuse Z3 - Specs - DJI
tried early with no result will do after cleaning contacts
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD