Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2.0, critically low battery warning and motor overload simultaneously

Reaction score
Website
bradleyjmartin05.wixsite.com
Multiple times while I was flying my DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 it simultaneously gave a critically low battery warning and a motor overload warning even though the battery was at 40%. I don’t think it was the battery as I flew it several times and it flew fine half of the times and the cells were giving an even output. Its temperatures also seemed fine. Any ideas why this happened?

I guess I don't know what output it had right when it happened but shortly afterwards they were giving even output.
You have to watch the output while on a hard ascent. If any cell goes in the red - and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts you have one or two that will - that red cell will trigger a warning.

D

I flew my Inspire 1 v2.0 with all my 3 batteries and watched cell outputs. I found my one battery was giving weak cell voltages, down at around 3.3-3.4 Does this mean the battery is shot?
The other two ran good voltages but had variations of up to 0.2V I ran them to 0% and recharged them to even the cell voltages and they seem to work great now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207