Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2 image transmission issue

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I know this is an old topic but I have been busy with work and travel and have not had a chance to look into this issue further.

Does anybody have a solution for image transmission issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reactions: ksj
Same issue here , fine out to 1600'. But turn around and breakup of Transmisson occurs every time tried swapping connector cords and even swapped out the controller plugs no dice

Take your bird's firmware back to 1.08.30 and your controller back to v1.6, and leave them there. The results will be instantaneous.

Reactions: ksj
Take your bird's firmware back to 1.08.30 and your controller back to v1.6, and leave them there. The results will be instantaneous.

Do these versions work well with the battery/voltage quirks? I had a scare yesterday with the motor overload/low voltage warnings and a forced landing.

Do these versions work well with the battery/voltage quirks? I had a scare yesterday with the motor overload/low voltage warnings and a forced landing.

All "quirks" were fixed in v1.08.30. I have been flying v1.08.30 since June of last year and it's been rock solid. I have about 40 hours of flight time on my bird.

D

Reactions: Lloyd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kosh.ai