Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v2 x5 gimbal mount parts?

Reaction score
Hey.

I have 75 flights and 10hr flight time and up until this crash I've never even broken a prop. I was flying down a path about 10' in front of me (walking behind it). I did not hear the return to home warning, flew straight up (about 2.5m) into an oak tree and fell to the ground. X3 still attached to the x5 mount flew off.

Leg is slightly off (80 degrees vs 85). The front mount on the x5 gimbal plate is broken. The little white shock is broken on the left rear leg. The retaining clips for the gimbal wires is broken, so a new wire set is required.

It appears I can purchase the leg from a shop in Canada for $75US. But for the small mount for the x5 gimbal plate I need to purchase an entire x5 gimbal mount?!

The legs on the right side are off by 5 degrees, which can easily be fixed (front and back are the same), by loosening the ring.

I was thinking of 3D printed a new mount for the gimbal plate, but I'd rather not.

I built an entire 3D printed Quad based on a Multiwii before this, so I know what I'm doing.

Ben

Attachments

• IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
Same thing just happened to me yesterday to one of my inspires, where you able to get just the broken piece, or did you have to replace whole vibration board?

Same thing just happened to me yesterday to one of my inspires, where you able to get just the broken piece, or did you have to replace whole vibration board?
theres a member on here who can 3D print the front and rear X5 mounts. i got a front one from him and it works great

Reactions: Stryker
Also have the leg to if you haven’t bought one yet.

Attachments

• 0F2A0DCA-74D4-4C7F-A4EF-94B4193B959C.jpeg
    0F2A0DCA-74D4-4C7F-A4EF-94B4193B959C.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8
Never mind, I just noticed the op was from way back in 2016. Lol. Well I still have the pieces if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan