Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 won't connect

Reaction score
Hi people my Inspire 1 won't connect to the controller I've changed the cable and tried to re bind but still not working

At the risk of insulting your intelligence, and I see you are new to the site (I'm new too) am I to presume you have gone thru the LINK process properly. I've found that linking at times is a bit flakey as I have two controllers and one is a bit more stubborn linking than the other. Please at least let us know that you know how to link controllers so that I . . . aww, what the heck. If LINKED, try alternating connecting eg. start drone 1st, then turn on controller, then vice versa just for grins.

Reactions: Greg’s gems
I've tried my android phone but haven reinstalled it on ...
All basic computer attempts changing console device easy enuf also reinstalling Go not that big a deal. I am presuming all 4 lights on console and I1 along with musical note being played, normal. You have pressed link button at least for grins?

Ye. only thing I haven't tried is updating firmware on Inspire and controller also update I I pad so that my next plan

Way in back of my mind I vaguely remember this happened to me, and can’t remember what I did specifically. But after much fiddling, even remember turning off wi fi and reconnecting with DJI, that is logged out and logged in again. Something I did worked? Good luck I share your pain as so many variables to consider. I

I am having the same problem. I bought a used Inspire that I saw connect flawlessly
and fly. When I got home with it, the same thing you describe happened to me.
I was wondering what to do???

Did you try updating the Inspire’s firmware? I know from experience if the drone’s firmware is older than the remote controller’s they won’t connect, and usually means the drone is stuck in travel mode (blue flashing light) and won’t update.
If that’s not the problem what message are you getting from the app? Can you see the remote controllers firmware version in the “About” menu? If not it’s the hdmi output module on your RC needs replacing.

The drone isn't in travel mode it won't update firmware ,when I turn it on the camera doesn't move the way it should and the app says disconnected, when I check the RC firmware version there isn't one on it it says

In the world of technology, this entire thread, no photos, no Firmware numbers, no software versions, no idea which device you're using... Gonna need some data here.

Sounds like you're using an Android device. Does the remote connect to the phone/tablet? If so, which FW version is your remote? Which version of the Go App are you using?

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu