Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1V2 parting out

Yes.

I've been out of town, sorry for the delay.
any of the batterys still available ? Im only looking for 1 working battery not to flight but to at least be able to turn on the drone and do firmware updates . I just got 2 used inspires but i have no batterys and the ones i ordered are goin to take 2 weeks to get here (california) ....

any of the batterys still available ? Im only looking for 1 working battery not to flight but to at least be able to turn on the drone and do firmware updates . I just got 2 used inspires but i have no batterys and the ones i ordered are goin to take 2 weeks to get here (california) ....

Yeah, I have a couple ground batteries that I use for the same purpose, not comfortable flying with them. I can send you the TB47 for $75. It's gonna be ground shipping though due to the battery rules.

It does fly, but it will randomly trigger an emergency landing, so I stopped flying with it and only use it for ground prep and updates.

Yeah, I have a couple ground batteries that I use for the same purpose, not comfortable flying with them. I can send you the TB47 for $75. It's gonna be ground shipping though due to the battery rules.

It does fly, but it will randomly trigger an emergency landing, so I stopped flying with it and only use it for ground prep and updates.
thanks im sending you a pm now .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter