Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 boosted remote

THANKS for the FPV lesson! With only around 10 short distance flights of I2 experience, I have a question. The Go 4 app has the route map view option with 2 different paths shown, one is actual flight path the other is direct and straight return to home path shown in green color. Would using stick control to bring aircraft home and staying in close proximity to the green line work similar to FPV goggles? Regardless of camera and or arrowhead style pointer orientation it seems that if you had access to this map you could quickly determine what right stick input follows the green path.

Is this correct interpretation of using this map for getting back home while taking the shortest path? Less expensive than DJI goggles, for first year I am trying to stay all DJI for Care/Refresh purposes. I know there are many goggles less costly than DJI.

If I'm using the Go App or the GS Pro app, the Map View is a great tool for finding your way home. However, if you're using a 3rd party app that doesn't have a Map View, the goggles can be a bacon saver. That said, I concede that most folks don't use third-party apps. That said, should something happen to your iPad, the goggles will get you home.

Went with this an Titans cyclone,conquer an beta testing a boosted 5.8 system for Titan

Attachments

• IMAG0717.jpg
    IMAG0717.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6