Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Cinema DNG/Prores License

Reaction score
Hi,

I just purchased a Drone second hand but it never been used its in new condition.
The drone has the Cineme DNG/Prores logo on the side and has the cinessd and the reader.

The person who bought the drone never activated the Cineme DNG/Prores license.
I was wondering since he has the whole kit to film in raw is that means the license is already activated?
I Don't know why im not able to record on the cinessd.. its says i must pay...

is anyone here could help me? Thank you!

Hi,

I just purchased a Drone second hand but it never been used its in new condition.
The drone has the Cineme DNG/Prores logo on the side and has the cinessd and the reader.

The person who bought the drone never activated the Cineme DNG/Prores license.
I was wondering since he has the whole kit to film in raw is that means the license is already activated?
I Don't know why im not able to record on the cinessd.. its says i must pay...

is anyone here could help me? Thank you!
I think if it came as a package it’s usually pre-installed and just need to activate it. Have you hooked it up to DJI assistant 2 on a computer to activate it?

I think if it came as a package it’s usually pre-installed and just need to activate it. Have you hooked it up to DJI assistant 2 on a computer to activate it?
This is the message i see,, im not able to do anything on this page..

Attachments

• LicenseDji.jpg
    LicenseDji.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 50

How to Activate Inspire 2 License Key​

• Connect Inspire 2 to a computer (Use DJI data cable provided)
  • Turn on Inspire 2
  • Open DJI Assistant 2
  • Select the purchased license
  • Enter verification code
  • Click “Activate”
  • DJI Assistant 2 will show activation progress bar

When complete, successful activation prompt will appear

How to Activate Inspire 2 License Key​

• Connect Inspire 2 to a computer (Use DJI data cable provided)
  • Turn on Inspire 2
  • Open DJI Assistant 2
  • Select the purchased license
  • Enter verification code
  • Click “Activate”
  • DJI Assistant 2 will show activation progress bar

When complete, successful activation prompt will appear
The drone originally came with the license. He’s not buying the license. Read the post. He’s trying to figure out why it’s not activated. I’m not familiar with buying a new drone with the license. Maybe it was in the paper work don’t know.

I'm justing posting DJI activations intructions since OP posted so litle info. Why are you gatekeeping OP's post?

In this forum, DJI Wanda says a drone bought with ProRes will have it activated already.

DJI_Freak: which camera do yo have?

This is the message i see,, im not able to do anything on this page..

I would contact DJI and the person you bought the drone from. If the CineDNG / ProRes was a separate purchase they should have received an email with the activation code and also if they log into DJI store they should have the purchase in the order history.

I had a similar issue when the I2 I'd sent in for repairs (totaled) came back without the licenses. What you need to do is find the serial number for your CineCore. I don't remember if it's presented in the Go4 app or in the assistant; probably assistant. Call DJI. They will be able to look up IF a license has been assigned to that CineCore and help you activate it, as I'm assuming you don't have the activation key.

I also remember not being able to get past that screen (which points you to purchasing a license). Once DJI got in gear, a different screen replaced that one and the new screen let me re-activate on the replacement bird.

Long winded way of saying, find your cinecore serial number then contact DJI. Don't give up.....

Reactions: DDJJR74
I had a similar issue when the I2 I'd sent in for repairs (totaled) came back without the licenses. What you need to do is find the serial number for your CineCore. I don't remember if it's presented in the Go4 app or in the assistant; probably assistant. Call DJI. They will be able to look up IF a license has been assigned to that CineCore and help you activate it, as I'm assuming you don't have the activation key.

I also remember not being able to get past that screen (which points you to purchasing a license). Once DJI got in gear, a different screen replaced that one and the new screen let me re-activate on the replacement bird.

Long winded way of saying, find your cinecore serial number then contact DJI. Don't give up.....

If you look in the picture OP posted Assistant has CineCore ID: in the top left. OP’s is blank. It should have their CineCore number. Don’t know if they erased it for the photo.

In this forum, DJI Wanda says a drone bought with ProRes will have it activated already.

DJI_Freak: which camera do yo have?
His doesn’t show it activated. That’s the whole issue. Has the stickers on the drone as he stated that it has both cine and apple pro res. Neither show being installed. I hope they guy didn’t swap boards on him.
If you look in the picture OP posted Assistant has CineCore ID: in the top left. OP’s is blank. It should have their CineCore number. Don’t know if they erased it for the photo.
Good catch I wonder if he even has the gimbal attached. May not show if it’s not nor can you activate it. I had to attach my gimbal to activate Apple Prores.

His doesn’t show it activated. That’s the whole issue. Has the stickers on the drone as he stated that it has both cine and apple pro res. Neither show being installed. I hope they guy didn’t swap boards on him.

Good catch I wonder if he even has the gimbal attached. May not show if it’s not nor can you activate it. I had to attach my gimbal to activate Apple Prores.
I have the exact same screen as OP. I don’t have a CinemaDNG or ProRes license. Mine shows my CineCore number. I only checked with the X5S attached.

I just checked with and without gimbal attached still shows cinecore and both my license. So maybe he did cover up his cinecore number and the license definitely not installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido