Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2, Intelligent Flight Modes & Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Can anyone here shed any light on the POI mode for the Inspire 2 and also anyone else operating with a Galaxy S7 Edge that can use tap to fly?

The Coming Soon is bugging me now on this premium product I contacted support and they said it should be available on the inspire 2?

Also I was told the developers would contact me within 48 hours but that was 2 weeks ago...

If anyone has a timescale it would be great!

Thanks

Louis

You're gonna have problems using a phone, let alone a galaxy edge... pickup a cheap shield tablet, they have a surprisingly fast processor for a $200 tablet.

Auto Pilot or Litchi is the best timescale, have it tonight.
Autopilot is iOS crap only... wish it wasn't, Apple blows.

I will vote for litchi for the features being asked for compatible with their OS.

There may be a way to do the same functionality without POI - the manual suggests you can use active track to circle a moving tracked object, don't see why it shouldn't do the same for a static one.... So start active track, draw a green highlight box over the point you want to circle, then use the roll stick or the slider in Go4 to circle it while in active track mode. I'll try it this afternoon if I get a chance!

Reactions: deltalimatango

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pl500examdumps