Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 left arm replacement wobble

Reaction score
After replacing the left arm, I now have a wobble and can't discover what is causing it. The aircraft drifts and wobbles when I lift off about 1' in air. Acts like motor stablization or bad blades? What would cause this to happen? Thank you for your help.

Reaction score
Good Morning, yes, I just did that and the aircraft still has a wobble. I'm able to launch and hover but so so easy..raising landing gear gives a little better ride, but I have no errors coming up in the menu of issues to have, nothing indicates there is a problem, however there definitely is. It sort of stays in one spot, but not real good like it used to. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
I’m currently replacing a left arm and gimbal bracket myself from a drop. If I can think of anything that might help I’ll let you know. Keep us updated. Good luck.

Reaction score
Yes, and after further inspection I found the right arm is loose no matter how tight I tighten the guide ring. I understand a slight play could be there, but this had too much play. Din't think to check the non-obvious. So I've placed an order for the right side, should be back up by weeks end. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: SanCap
Reaction score
Yes, and after further inspection I found the right arm is loose no matter how tight I tighten the guide ring. I understand a slight play could be there, but this had too much play. Din't think to check the non-obvious. So I've placed an order for the right side, should be back up by weeks end. Thanks for responding.
I was guessing that there was other damage that went unnoticed. Good luck with the repair.

Reaction score
Let
Let’s us know how it goes!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sputnik1985