Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 left arm replacement wobble

Reaction score
After replacing the left arm, I now have a wobble and can't discover what is causing it. The aircraft drifts and wobbles when I lift off about 1' in air. Acts like motor stablization or bad blades? What would cause this to happen? Thank you for your help.

Good Morning, yes, I just did that and the aircraft still has a wobble. I'm able to launch and hover but so so easy..raising landing gear gives a little better ride, but I have no errors coming up in the menu of issues to have, nothing indicates there is a problem, however there definitely is. It sort of stays in one spot, but not real good like it used to. Any other suggestions?

I’m currently replacing a left arm and gimbal bracket myself from a drop. If I can think of anything that might help I’ll let you know. Keep us updated. Good luck.

Yes, and after further inspection I found the right arm is loose no matter how tight I tighten the guide ring. I understand a slight play could be there, but this had too much play. Din't think to check the non-obvious. So I've placed an order for the right side, should be back up by weeks end. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: SanCap
Yes, and after further inspection I found the right arm is loose no matter how tight I tighten the guide ring. I understand a slight play could be there, but this had too much play. Din't think to check the non-obvious. So I've placed an order for the right side, should be back up by weeks end. Thanks for responding.

I was guessing that there was other damage that went unnoticed. Good luck with the repair.

Let

Let’s us know how it goes!

Reactions: Jim Weist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters