Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Newbie

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here just picked up my Inspire 2 with x4s last June of 2018 also ordered X5s on the way so far haven't run into major issue with the Drone been handling rock solid so far so my Question is when I purchased the Inspire 1 after 2 months later they released the Inspire 2 I was pissed lol just hope that the X5s camera will be compatible with Inspire 3 if it comes out but when ?

Welcome to the forum! If only we could read DJI's mind... we suspect the X5S will remain a compatible camera for the next generation aircraft. They just released the M210 V2 and it remained compatible on that aircraft. Fingers crossed!
Thanks,
Cody

Reactions: hemiboy
Hello,

I'm new here just picked up my Inspire 2 with x4s last June of 2018 also ordered X5s on the way so far haven't run into major issue with the Drone been handling rock solid so far so my Question is when I purchased the Inspire 1 after 2 months later they released the Inspire 2 I was pissed lol just hope that the X5s camera will be compatible with Inspire 3 if it comes out but when ?
The Inspire 3 is being tested now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc