Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 radio interfering with construction equipment?

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had any problem with this? I'm going to film a big lift with a crane on Saturday and they were asking about radio interference and I'm looking for answers. I've shot on and around construction sites before but with a lift this big I need to be sure I'm not going to cause problems for them.

Most of my work is based around heavy construction equipment & ocean going vessels with lots of comms & radar kit.

Can’t say it’s ever been an issue. No reports of problems from any of my clients.

Shouldn't be an issue. Bands used for the I2 are the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands and these are the ones allocated for general public use for WiFi, doorbells, Bluetooth devices etc. I'd expect their radio comms systems to use different networks to those.

So, if they don't get problems from wifi networks around the site, then you shouldn't have any issue.

We've used items like the ones that can be seen at rfexplorer. com to show customers our operating frequency's. gives everyone peace of mind. Show us some shots of the lift if it is publically available. Always love to see big things happening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseph01