Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 screws kit

Reaction score
Does someone can help me to find a screws set kit for inspire 2? Im looking all around europe online shops and no one has this in stock. There are for inspire one but for inspire 2 I can’t find neither the reference number in dji site..
An alternative set from another suplier will be apreciated too.

In the meantime the urgent screw replacement that I need because is with head smash is this on picture were it holds the upper shell
24028bb307787f956cb92b2cd79a4c7c.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Does someone can help me to find a screws set kit for inspire 2? Im looking all around europe online shops and no one has this in stock. There are for inspire one but for inspire 2 I can’t find neither the reference number in dji site..
An alternative set from another suplier will be apreciated too.

In the meantime the urgent screw replacement that I need because is with head smash is this on picture were it holds the upper shell
24028bb307787f956cb92b2cd79a4c7c.jpg

Thanks
Order the Inspire 1 screw set, several of those screws are within that kit :)
You will have a lot of other spare screws too

Its inspire 1 - part 23
DJI Inspire 1 Part 23 - Aircraft Body Screws Kit For DJI Inspire 1 / V2.0 / Pro 190021008380 | eBay

Reactions: nfc1965
I had the EXACT same screw head strip out. I will be ordering the same kit. I find it odd that they don't have a body screw kit for the I2.
Not yet I guess, it may be still a new model drone. The pins for the i2 are impossible to find on the arms and centre frame.

I would be interested in finding the i2 kit if anyone finds it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44