Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 - Vision sensor Error 10000

Reaction score
Hello guys, has anybody had this issue? I have lost image signal.

Any recommendations on what to revise or which my the error be?

56B51B8C-204E-4FC0-B5D8-86F9268FEED6.jpeg

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there, sorry to hear about the issue you've run into. I may recommend trying to conduct a Vision System Calibration through the Assistant 2 app and seeing if you are successfully able to complete a calibration or if you maybe run into another error message (that may provide more information) when you try and conduct that calibration. If a vision system calibration is unsuccessful, try refreshing the aircraft's firmware through Assistant 2.

If you need a further explanation of either of the above processes let us know and we can provide additional information on both of these procedures.

If you do not find success with either of these, it may be a hardware related issue, possibly a connection that has come loose with the front, bottom or top vision sensors on the aircraft. Have there been any recent hard landings with the aircraft or anything leading up to the error message that may have changed?

Please post back with what you find and we will stand by to further assist where we can.

Hi there, thanks for replying. I will do and let you know. One more thing, is this error responsable of loosing video feed? I can’t understand the relation between VPS sensors and image transmission signal.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop