Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with Ground Station Pro-Descent Speed Question

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 2 that has a curious behavior. I'm trying to figure out if my Inspire is alone with this problem or can anyone else duplicate it. Here's what happens: I'm using Ground Station Pro to create a 3D POI flight. I'm using vertical mode and taking a picture at evenly spaced distances. Regardless of the overlaps I specify, when the drone flies a vertical pass upwards, it flies at speeds between 3mph and 6mph. However, when it flies the descending passes, it consistently flies at about 1mph. This makes the whole mission for very tall structures painfully long.

Do you have an Inspire 2 where you've used Ground Station Pro? Have you seen this behavior? Do you have the ability to test it yourself and let us know what you see? Thanks for any incite anyone has. Danny

I posted this a couple of weeks ago and haven't had any interest in the topic or suggestions. So my next question: does anyone have any ideas on where there might be a more naturally-fitting forum that I could pose the question about the Inspire 2's behavior with Ground Station Pro? I'd love to find out what happens when/if someone else tries the same situation. I've tried to get help from DJI and they have been completely useless. Thanks for any suggestions anyone might have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe123