Inspire 2 with X5S gimbal stopped working with new firmware.

I had the same problem. After I went into DJI Assistant 2 and reset factory settings and then I still couldn’t install the firmware. It wouldn’t show the firmware lists of available firmware updates for me to install. I have tried repeatedly to uninstall and reinstall both the DJI GO 4 app and DJI Assistant 2 and it doesn’t make any difference. Finally I just used DJI GO 4 to reinstall the firmware again. Now I am stuck using the newest firmware version and I am still having trouble with it. Any suggestions? Also I have contacted DJI support many times over the last few months and they just keep blowing me off with apologies and nothing more.

In case you haven't found it yet, here is the link. There is one download for mac and one for pc. https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
I am using Windows 10 on my PC and I have heard that you have to disable something in order to allow the driver to work for latest version of DJI Assistant 2 to be installed? Does anyone know what I need to do to get it done?

I am using Windows 10 on my PC and I have heard that you have to disable something in order to allow the driver to work for latest version of DJI Assistant 2 to be installed? Does anyone know what I need to do to get it done?
I have Windows 10 and have had no issues.

Ok I’ll try again and see if it works better this time.

Hello, I have the same issue on my inspire 2 with a zemuse z5s, I just found something I didn't notice before... I ear a click in the lens every minute and after a time the camera pop up like magic, sometimes arrive after 5, 10 or 20mn and video is back and no clicking noise anymore, did someone have a response??
DJI perhaps????

OK, can you please stop posting the same thing all over the forum (And duplicating posts In the same thread)
The last time this thread was active was back in 2018!
Posting up on a couple of recent threads is fine but not all over the place.

Thank you.

Reactions: Lolo