Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 3 leaked pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m not sure if it’s true but here is the information....edit I was drunk so disregard.

Last edited:
Oh boy. I thought DJI would have an inventory-blow-out of Inspire 1's at some point but really... touting them as Inspire 3's is a bit too far fetched [emoji14] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
They have a lot of inspire 1 refurbished for sale at a great price. I will wait until next year to see if the price get even more lower to get one.

Let DJI put their efforts on the ground filming concerning the OSMO with X5S/X7 instead of rushing to produce new inspires

Reactions: Roman and Phatzo
DJI needs to resolve any number of firmware & other issues before they go whole hog on their continued vomiting up new products.

a.) Firmware to address AF issues on the Inspire2 X7 camera/lenses...Simply not working well. I've returned one lens and camera already.
b.) Change the Crystal Sky to IOS wtf...what were they thinking.
c.) Open the Crystal sky to 3rd party apps (Litchee)
d.) Solve Inspire 2 battery cell issues..tho new FW addressed some of that, that DJI would not admit to,, but several of us got replacement batts...due to faulty cell damage or reports of same.
e.) Open an east coast repair and service facility
f.) Train the phone tech folk better with more real world info rather than reading from a script.
g.) More transparency in various systems and at what levels certain messages kick in...eg: HIGH WIND warnings...wat does that indicate...The drone isn't gonna fall outta the sky...it may indicate: Beware...the drone is using power more..to counter act..but why not be upfront about that....Transparency is not DJI's strong suit.

I could go on.

Fake
There’s no reason for DJI to drop a new Inspire and they really haven’t done anything towards the i2 as for firmware or nothing . There’s a lot more money for them to make from the i2 and they’re not ready to lower the price on the i2 . Open your eye and ears guys think before you run crazy about something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop