Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 3 Speculation

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Of course, this is all just speculation but thought we'd create a discussion area for I3 as new reports arise.

Reactions: Joan63 and dirkclod
if the inspire 3 series will be a "fail" like the "mavic3" basically a "NO step up" from its predecessor , i will rush for custom platforms.

once for all and abandon dji ecosystem even if im sure it will be still cheaper.

in my humble experience :

-the flight time is good enough maybe (i2) +5-10mins its ok, on a set movie you dont need "big time in air unless you are main camera" i see inspire mainly as 2nd unit .

-dji no fly zone remove it since it is for professional users.

-proper cine lenses wider options chois, maybe.

-real broadcast at least real 2km since 2022 is the year for BVLOS.

-swappable camera ground/aerial with the ronin 4d ecosystem

-better night performance

-remove the "dji dance" related to drone design,
-gimbal drift issues

- full developed software ( even the dji go4 is good enough just unfinished software for me )
- last not least update the software and fix it regularly , i cant believe they released an upgrade then shut the platform , out of production soon or didnt even update for ages.

not asking big since its gonna cost above 10 grand !

My money is on the I3 will carry the X9 but secretly I am wishing it will be like that Sony drone and be able to carry mirrorless camera bodies on something like the top half of an RS2 and of course have all the DJI bells and whistles. I know that probably won’t happen because DJI wants to sell cameras but I think I have a hard time diving into another drone where you are locked into the same camera for another 6 years. The X9 is already kinda underwhelming compared to these prosumer grade mirrorless cameras.

No speculation but here are a couple of 'I Wish ... ' based on my Inspire 1 v2 Pro.

= Besides the battery charge count, how about the date/time and length of time actually flown
= Battery/drone/remote control/camera date of manufacture. MM/YY is ok
= Maintain parts inventory/replacement of ten years
= Have a better route of returning the drone to Home. Maybe base it on the route flown.
= Have a seperate system to Find My Drone from a smartphone. Not based on the drone battery nor computer. Plus am 8hr strobe light for after dark.
= Continue to have high end cameras, but also one or two basic models. The X5R comes to mind.
= Min 20 minute flights with average speeds etc
= Better following an object, fly around an object and better camera controls - bigger if nothing else
= Seperate (small) battery only used to return the drone home, if, the main battery packs up
= Case design that has a roomy pocket for 2-3 sets or props, another for filters, and maybe 2-3 removable lenses.
= Reliable operation in twenty to one hundred degree weather
= Retain the landing gear getting out of the way
- By now, with all the models DHI makes, why do we still have bugs in the software/firmware? It should not be that hard ...

Howzzatt ?

Jon ...

No speculation but here are a couple of 'I Wish ... ' based on my Inspire 1 v2 Pro.

= Besides the battery charge count, how about the date/time and length of time actually flown
= Battery/drone/remote control/camera date of manufacture. MM/YY is ok
= Maintain parts inventory/replacement of ten years
= Have a better route of returning the drone to Home. Maybe base it on the route flown.
= Have a seperate system to Find My Drone from a smartphone. Not based on the drone battery nor computer. Plus am 8hr strobe light for after dark.
= Continue to have high end cameras, but also one or two basic models. The X5R comes to mind.
= Min 20 minute flights with average speeds etc
= Better following an object, fly around an object and better camera controls - bigger if nothing else
= Seperate (small) battery only used to return the drone home, if, the main battery packs up
= Case design that has a roomy pocket for 2-3 sets or props, another for filters, and maybe 2-3 removable lenses.
= Reliable operation in twenty to one hundred degree weather
= Retain the landing gear getting out of the way
- By now, with all the models DHI makes, why do we still have bugs in the software/firmware? It should not be that hard ...

Howzzatt ?

Jon ...
Sounds suspiciously close to an Inspire 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG