Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire battery telling lies!

Reaction score
sorry if this issue has been discussed, I just couldn't find a solution.

I have one inspire battery that shows only two lights on the battery after charging, but in the app shows 90 something percent and the voltage seems ok?

Can I trust this battery? are the battery lights correct or the App correct? Anyone help?

thanks for any help! Paul

IMG_1733.PNG

IMG_1734.JPG

sorry if this issue has been discussed, I just couldn't find a solution.

I have one inspire battery that shows only two lights on the battery after charging, but in the app shows 90 something percent and the voltage seems ok?

Can I trust this battery? are the battery lights correct or the App correct? Anyone help?

thanks for any help! Paul

View attachment 30981

View attachment 30982
Unusual. Have you checked the voltage on battery terminals? That might help you decide.
You also can test fly it see how it behaves under real load.
Where do you get your TB47 / TB48 batteries from?

I would say the lights are wrong. Hover it 5' off the ground watch all the cell voltages, they should all discharge about the same amount /rate (+-.03V). I fly the TB48 and get about 17 - 18 minutes flight time, see if you get full flight time when hovering.

Reactions: CoreySnipes
I would say the lights are wrong. Hover it 5' off the ground watch all the cell voltages, they should all discharge about the same amount /rate (+-.03V). I fly the TB48 and get about 17 - 18 minutes flight time, see if you get full flight time when hovering.
Agreed. Controlled flight in a safe zone while monitoring battery parameters in DJI Go will give you the complete picture.

I see you have 48 flights on the battery. In theory, it should have been discharged to 0% 4 times with a 5th time coming up. Have you done the discharge maintenance? If not, this may help.

D

Last edited:
After dealing with these batteries, I concur with Donnie. Do a complete discharge to aircraft shutting off by itself and charge it back up to full after it has cooled.

After that you can determine what kind of state it is in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla