Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire in landing position but indicates it is in still in still in travel mode

Reaction score
SO here is what has happened. I updated the firmware in the wrong order (controller first), I went to manually put the inspire in landing mode (via screw on the bottom) to update and at that moment the plastic gear in part 2 stripped out. I just finished the repair and I manually put the inspire in landing mode again due to the remote having newer software. I put the new update on a micro SD, inserted it the camera to do the update but the tail light is blue which from some research means it is still registering in travel mode (which would explain why the gimbal is not leveling itself on startup like usual). I have not been able to find much more because from what I have read from other people who have had a similar situation the drone and remote were paired and on the same update. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to realize it is out of travel mode so I can complete the update?

Attachments

• 20191027_212405.jpg
    20191027_212405.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20191027_212410_HDR.jpg
    20191027_212410_HDR.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 20191027_212418.jpg
    20191027_212418.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7
More information is needed. Can you connect to the drone? Can you see it in the app? Can you take it in and out of travel mode via the RC?

D

At this moment the remote and drone are not communicating (the remote has a newest software version on it as stated above), I cannot see it in the DJI app and because the remote/drone are not connected so I cannot take in and out of travel mode via rc

Okay so I don't know why I didn't think of this but I just repaired the drone and controller. It gives an abnormal warning due the different software but it is now operating the landing gear and such as should. Now I just need to complete the update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36