Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire motor configuration

Reaction score
hi there,

have an inspire 1 V1 that im swapping motors out on (for a complete refurb after a crash in water) and have bought some replacement motors as one was shorting but having since replaced needed to replace the other 3 due to esc errors.

from one vendor i bought a motor advertised as cw white top. regardless as to if this was advertised wrong this turned out to be the motor i needed and matched the diagonally opposite corner as expected.

when ordering the other 3 motors a few weeks later i ordered two ccw and one cw however these have turned up as two white top ccw and one black top cw. which means one of these motors is wrong.

my question is what colour tops should each motor have so i know if i need to order another motor of.

also does someone have a picture with the correct motor placements so i know which corner should be which (the person who dismantled this drone didnt mark anything)

hi there,

have an inspire 1 V1 that im swapping motors out on (for a complete refurb after a crash in water) and have bought some replacement motors as one was shorting but having since replaced needed to replace the other 3 due to esc errors.

from one vendor i bought a motor advertised as cw white top. regardless as to if this was advertised wrong this turned out to be the motor i needed and matched the diagonally opposite corner as expected.

when ordering the other 3 motors a few weeks later i ordered two ccw and one cw however these have turned up as two white top ccw and one black top cw. which means one of these motors is wrong.

my question is what colour tops should each motor have so i know if i need to order another motor of.

also does someone have a picture with the correct motor placements so i know which corner should be which (the person who dismantled this drone didnt mark anything)
It doesn’t matter with brushless motors. If a motor rotates the wrong way just swap any two wires around (it does not matter which color etc, just any two wires).
It’s just the way PWM brushless motors operate.
You can easily purchase 4 ‘CCW’ motors and configure to have two rotating CW and two CCW.

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide