Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire motor mounts melted off

Reaction score
A friend of mine lost sight of inspire and thought it was still above ground and it was in long grass, he has burnt all 4 motors of their mounts. I have new motors and new landing legs but only need the motor mounts, Can anybody help me find these as I am struggling to find a supplier here in Australia.

Attachments

• motor mount.JPG
    motor mount.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
A friend of mine lost sight of inspire and thought it was still above ground and it was in long grass, he has burnt all 4 motors of their mounts. I have new motors and new landing legs but only need the motor mounts, Can anybody help me find these as I am struggling to find a supplier here in Australia.
I'm assuming your friend was running old firmware (or older than 1.3.0 anyway)?

Hi There, that part is glued to the carbon fiber tube, DJI do not sell bits like that, you will have to get new arms compleat.
in the UK you can get them but they cost about £250.00 each, DJI in fact don't like selling any service bits at all!
have a look here
dji – Page 2 – Marionville Models
Thanks Dave but they don't have Australia listed as one of the countries to ship

Thanks Dave but they don't have Australia listed as one of the countries to ship
Hi Sorry about that ,the problem is DJI, they will not sell the spares that people need if they have a knock, they will sell you stickers and bit's of body work
but not the things you need! they want to rip you off and make you send the whole craft back to them even if it's half way round the world, but at least some dealers
will try and help you out. shame on DJI, they will pay for it in the long run.

Hi Sorry about that ,the problem is DJI, they will not sell the spares that people need if they have a knock, they will sell you stickers and bit's of body work
but not the things you need! they want to rip you off and make you send the whole craft back to them even if it's half way round the world, but at least some dealers
will try and help you out. shame on DJI, they will pay for it in the long run.
The Matrice motors are a plug and play fit for the 3510/kv350's as used on the Inspire v1's and are readily available.

Hi, I've been in touch with DJI, they say they are not compatible with the inspire 1 but will not tell me why they will not sell Inspire one's in there store.
As usual, they are lying (or they have no idea what they are talking about).
The Matrice motors are a direct fit (to the mm) for the Inspire and the mounting lugs are identical. They are rated at 3510/kv350 so are like for like.

Hi Thanks for that, DJI lying !!!!!!!! well that's the way to instil customer confidence in the company, what's wrong with these people!!!!!!!!!
It's probably the latter (clueless on what they are talking about) coupled with they really don't want anyone fixing their own Inspire.
Ralph from FlyHigh USA has a dealership and has confirmed these fit no problem.

crazy... an upgrade to version 2 of the I1 is probably also no big issue and also not a costly matter in relation to a new pro or V2 but not available because DJI is not making is happen... its all about the dough :) lol
good we have us around to help each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont