Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire over Scarborough Bluffs!

Reaction score
So i was playing around and made this modern style Vlog and flight over the beautiful Scarborough Bluffs. Little bit of wind noise here and there but other than that, i hope you guys enjoy it.

What a beautiful place to fly, especially early morning when it is empty!
Just a reminder to anyone flying out in parks for fun, don't forget all your safety checks, and that your taking off and landing from a secure area, and not flying over people! You don't see it in this video, but a lot of prep and safety consideration goes into these flights.

Reactions: spidermike
So i was playing around and made this modern style Vlog and flight over the beautiful Scarborough Bluffs. Little bit of wind noise here and there but other than that, i hope you guys enjoy it.

What a beautiful place to fly, especially early morning when it is empty!
Just a reminder to anyone flying out in parks for fun, don't forget all your safety checks, and that your taking off and landing from a secure area, and not flying over people! You don't see it in this video, but a lot of prep and safety consideration goes into these flights.

good job<its all about havin fun man love this toy!

dont forget, bensound.com asks you to include their website and recognition at the end of the video in order to use their royalty free music,
lol I cant believe I recognised the music and am **** enough to mention it..... whats the world doing to me ? :(

dont forget, bensound.com asks you to include their website and recognition at the end of the video in order to use their royalty free music,
lol I cant believe I recognised the music and am **** enough to mention it..... whats the world doing to me ? :(

Thanks for noticing hahah. www.bensound.com is actually credited in the video description with a direct link to the website. He requests credit be given with a direct link, does not matter if that link is in description or video, or anywhere else, as long as it is there. Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth