Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire stuck in travel mode after repair - not linked to RC

Reaction score
Hi, I bought crashed Inspire 1 (broken arm), repaired it but now there is following problem:

Inspire is without original RC and original camera.
Inspire have unknown firmware version.
I used my X3 camera (white) which works on my Osmo.
I have several Phantom 3 controllers (without additional lever on RTH button).

When Inspire is started without camera, blue light is on after few seconds.
When Inspire is started with camera, it level itself, then rotate to to the left and
stop.
Inspire does not react to any BIN file on SD card in camera.
Inspire cannot be paired with RC with 1.5.8 and 1.6.0 firmware which is available for downgrade ind DJI Go.

As I understand, Inspire is stuck in travel mode (blue light) and RC must be correct firmware version to be compatible with Inspire firmware version to pair drone with RC.

I can try all available versions of RC firmware, but I am not sure where to get these versions and how to use it.
I can downgrade controller for example to 1.6.0 in DJI Go, but there are 1.7.40, 1.7.60 and 1.7.80.

There are firmware files for RC (C1) aned for drone (WM610), but in other post drone firmware was used on USB stick to update RC - does drone BIN file contain RC firmware as well ?

I am sure repair was done correctly - or at least drone does not catch fire when battery is inserted and also there is no error beep or visible problem - except that blue light immediately after start.

You need to raise it out of travel mode either via the app or using the rc lever. Simple manual screwing the work gear to raise and lower the arms. The computer inside still thinks is in travel mode. Once you do it with rc or app the blue light will go away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz