Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire tips and tricks for mavic pilot.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I’m currently a mavic pilot, I’ve flown almost all the phantoms but I have very limited experience with the inspires.. i have a huge opportunity to fly the Baja 1000 next month but I’ll be flying inspires. I plan to fly the birds before we go down there, but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt to ask for some advice from you guys.. will the inspire 1 work with my DJI goggles? Anything i should be weary of?
Thank you!

probably the biggest difference you'll find will be the improved response of the aircraft, especially if you're switching from mavic/phantom to an I2 - it's very responsive to stick input and easily reaches 30mph+ without even thinking about it - It's very easy to arrive at your destination before your brain's caught up with where the I2 is ;) :D

After that, just beware that the inspire's are physically bigger birds than the mavic/phantom... not as big as the Hex's granted.

Get some flight time in on the aircraft first and you'll have fun.

probably the biggest difference you'll find will be the improved response of the aircraft, especially if you're switching from mavic/phantom to an I2 - it's very responsive to stick input and easily reaches 30mph+ without even thinking about it - It's very easy to arrive at your destination before your brain's caught up with where the I2 is ;) :D

After that, just beware that the inspire's are physically bigger birds than the mavic/phantom... not as big as the Hex's granted.

Get some flight time in on the aircraft first and you'll have fun.

Cool thank you, I’ll be flying the inspire 1.. my first take away when I flew it was that it didn’t seem very responsive.. I could really sense the size difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa