Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE USED LIKE NEW GENUINE PARTS

Reaction score
Good day to all, My name Is Caesar and I am here by offering some parts for both inspire 1 and 2 enough to build a bird from scratch, if Administrator permits I can provide further details pictures prices etc. Cheers !

Good day to all, My name Is Caesar and I am here by offering some parts for both inspire 1 and 2 enough to build a bird from scratch, if Administrator permits I can provide further details pictures prices etc. Cheers !
Caesar, good to meet you. Don't know how deep you're into parts, but I'll give it a shot. I've got an X5 camera that has a bad micro SD card reader. The latch that holds the card in place is broken and the SD card won't stay in the slot without stuffing paper, thin cardboard, a very small wooden wedge etc in the back side of the slot opposite the contacts. That works, but is a very clutsy solution. Called a couple large DJI shops and they don't have the board that the card reader is mounted to and don't seem to have a clue where to acquire one. Found a youtube video that shows how to replace the board, which is pretty straight forward, but can't find a replacement board. Other than that the camera works perfectly. Can you help? Thanks.

Reactions: DR RON
approved

Hey Cesar,
I'm needing a few things for an
Inspire 2....
Top shell
Bottom shell
Forward positioning vision
Right arm
Battery /remote charger
Set of props
Front nose cone

Thanks
Rob
[email protected]

Members online