Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Installing E800 Quick Connectors

Reaction score
When installing the quick connectors on the existing Inspire motors, what type of screw driver is used?

And while I've got your attention, what type of screw drive is used on the screws on the body of the Inspire? Nothing I have fits. Just asking in case the need should arise.

TIA!

When installing the quick connectors on the existing Inspire motors, what type of screw driver is used?

And while I've got your attention, what type of screw drive is used on the screws on the body of the Inspire? Nothing I have fits. Just asking in case the need should arise.

TIA!
2mm hex on the arms and pivots, 2.5mm hex on the nose cone, Torx number 9 on the side supports next to battery compartment.
Quick release adapters I don't know as I don't have them but I'm guessing probably 2.5mm hex similar to T-Motor size fittings.

WOW, thanks, again, Editor. Just give me your phone number and I'll call with my list of questions. ;)

I'll need to buy a hex set, no doubt.
One of these should do you (will give you hex and torx in the correct sizes)...... http://www.amazon.com/Maxtech-16521MX-32-Piece-Precision-Bit/dp/B000MF754W/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1426966309&sr=8-10&keywords=hex screwdriver set

And......if I gave you my phone number with the time difference you would be waking me up in the middle of the night :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018