Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Insurance for Inspire 2 after DJI Care refresh expires

Reaction score
I have an I2 with x5s. I have about 4 weeks left on my DJI Care and then it expires.

I can't imagine flying my I2 without coverage for accidents, etc. That seems crazy to me. What is the best solution for insurance to cover damage, flyaways, etc. after DJI Care expires?

Thanks so much!
Mark

I have an I2 with x5s. I have about 4 weeks left on my DJI Care and then it expires.

I can't imagine flying my I2 without coverage for accidents, etc. That seems crazy to me. What is the best solution for insurance to cover damage, flyaways, etc. after DJI Care expires?

Thanks so much!
Mark
It would help if you mention what country you are operating in and whether you require commercial coverage to include liability as well as hull cover of if you are just a hobby flyer looking to insure your hull (aircraft) simply against crash damage only.

Thanks a bunch.
I'm operating in the U.S. and will need commercial coverage. Not sure if I need liability as I have general liability. I do believe I need hull cover. At the least, I'm looking for the same peace of mind I have with DJI Care Refresh currently in that I know if something happens, I'll be able to repair or replace my I2 at zero, or little, additional cost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters