Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Invert camera tilt?

Reaction score
Yep, I'm one of those weird inverted guys when it comes to xbox or playstation. Every time I go to tilt the cam down, out of habit I end up pushing the dial the wrong way. Has anyone seen a setting for inverting the camera tilt control? I'm sure I'll get used to it but would rather just invert it.

You can program the sticks on the slave any way you want but I don't see any way to change the dial control. I just remember that rolling to the right (from the pilot point of view) is like pushing a slide control to the right which turns up the (volume) or in this case tilts the camera up. Keeping that in mind is helping me to get used to it.

Reactions: Soflms and Keks
Yep, I'm one of those weird inverted guys when it comes to xbox or playstation. Every time I go to tilt the cam down, out of habit I end up pushing the dial the wrong way. Has anyone seen a setting for inverting the camera tilt control? I'm sure I'll get used to it but would rather just invert it.

I want To change the Dial on the pilot Control too, I have Same inverted problem.... Always mess up first camera move lol

Reactions: Soflms
Hehehe, just try to be adapted to this situation. Your brain will like it.

Reminds me of back in the day when I was learning 3d rc nose in flight with my 6 channel when I'd panic I'd put my back to the chopper to gain control again lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Editor
Hehehe, just try to be adapted to this situation. Your brain will like it.

No i would prefer the option to change it. I have got used to it now after 10 Flights, but i still would like the option to set my controls how i want. Just sayn.

I have changed mine already, in the controller options.., pretty straight forward.. Can't remember exactly where, will update it when I power mine up again. Just so you all know it is definitely possible :)

I have changed mine already, in the controller options.., pretty straight forward.. Can't remember exactly where, will update it when I power mine up again. Just so you all know it is definitely possible :)
I need to go back and look at those configurations then. My brain is weird, I know. When I fly in FPV mode, I want to pull back to go up and push forward to go down....sorta like a yoke.

Any news about it? I am looking to buy an Inspire 2, but I will wait if they still didn't include the option to invert the tilt of the camera wheel.

No it isn't - and never has been possible

Never possible. (And THAT would be your deciding decision whether to get an I2 or not?)

Thanks for replying and yes, camera control is the most important "feature" to make quality stuff. For me this wheel always seemed to be inverted. I need to keep "forcing" my brain to use it the way it is and a lot of times I just move it in the wrong direction and have to make the shot again!! I also talked with some people who have Phantoms(I have a P4 too) and they have the same problem. I think it is a shame DJI keep adding features, but a simple and important option(to me and a lot of people) like an option to invert the wheel command is not there!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207