Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IOC Availability...?

Only partial........ Home Lock ( which is the most useful feature in times of disorientation) is still not available

You have Course Lock available, CL. It works well the other features will follow.

You have Course Lock available, CL. It works well the other features will follow.

What is the difference, simply and easily explained on home lock and course lock? does not inspire both when the home lock and course? lock

So am I to gather from that, Ed, that not all functions are currently available at this time?

No Home Lock yet. This one has saved my bacon a few times on the P2. If you ever get in trouble or just want an easy way to bring it home, flip into IOC/HL and pull back on the stick.

Looking forward to having on the Inspire.

No Home Lock yet. This one has saved my bacon a few times on the P2. If you ever get in trouble or just want an easy way to bring it home, flip into IOC/HL and pull back on the stick.

Looking forward to having on the Inspire.
This sounds awesome. Can you please help a beginner (I've searched around, and am still mostly lost here) and explain how I "flip into IOC/HL" like you say above? Thanks, man.

I'm going to attach three pages from the NazaM manual.
It's where many users are first introduced to IOC.
IOC is pretty well explained there.
As one progresses with DJI FCs and airframes, the explanation becomes less detailed because it's assumed that you are already familiar.
I'm also attaching the IOC explanation page from the I1 manual...
IOC1.png IOC2.png IOC3.pngI1 IOC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sdjackaerial
This sounds awesome. Can you please help a beginner (I've searched around, and am still mostly lost here) and explain how I "flip into IOC/HL" like you say above? Thanks, man.

Not yet available for Inspire but it's assumed you'll flip the controller mode switch (top left of physical controller) to IOC and if your IOC setting in app is set to Home Lock it'll be activated.

Of course with the Inspire controller you can just push the Go to Home button to bring the bird home and land as well.

Not sure if you are familiar with these 2 modes,but here is a link about it.It's Spanish ,but very clear about Home lock and Course lock.And it's about the Phantom,but pretty much the same on the Inspire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido