Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS Approval denied (amusing) confirmed by DJI Support...

Reaction score
I was talking to DJI live chat this evening... Thought this was rather amusing...
dji.png

Why didn't they figure this out before they decided to bring out the inspire? I don't have any apple products anymore but I feel for those that do which is like millions. I think walkera gonna steal a lot of dji customers considering they have the VOYAGER 3 coming out soon, its cheaper, longer fight times, looks similar, has the 4k camera follow me mode, dual operator mode, able to fly indoors just like the inspire and prob better customer service

HOLY CRAP...
This is one of the stupidest most irresponsible post I have seen on this forum!!!

Thanks you Jonathan for actually reading the text and not making a false knee jerk reaction...

While the English in the photo/conversation is not the best, the DJI rep clearly states "it is pending the apple audit process". <--- that statement in NO way justified a all caps title post saying IOS Approval DENIED...

Sorry OP but this is just DUMB!!! And yes that is worthy of all caps!!

Reactions: diverreb
you know what... I was just trying to be funny.. I have changed the title.. it is amusing if you ask me :)

Dude... The thing you have to realize is that there are many people that skim these forums and don't really read the details.. For instance look at sheridans comments above where he has completely bought into the original title of the post!!

Anyway just wanted to put my .02 to keep it real!!

BTW I see you are in agony over the decision of which device but it seems like you want to use IOS..

Mark my words.. IOS support will return!!! ( no this is not confirmed by DJI but is my strong belief after logically looking at all the evidence ) If you want a supported device in the meantime go get you a nexus 7... Seems to be the cheapest solid android option that will get the job done!!

I didn't buy into anything, is the pilot app available in the apple store? No its not, so obviously it was denied, jus the fact that you pay 3000 for a unit and have to go through these hoops to get the app is a Lil frustrating don't you think? And in a lot of cases people have to go out and buy an entire new tablet. Obviously it gonna b avaible in the app store but no one knows when not even the dji dealer I bought mine from

Why didn't they figure this out before they decided to bring out the inspire? I don't have any apple products anymore but I feel for those that do which is like millions. I think walkera gonna steal a lot of dji customers considering they have the VOYAGER 3 coming out soon, its cheaper, longer fight times, looks similar, has the 4k camera follow me mode, dual operator mode, able to fly indoors just like the inspire and prob better customer service
It also has no flight footage despite the fact its shipping in a month. There are no details on the camera or the drone besides the fact that its 4k and has GPS. Plus the app, which I do have on my iPhone and iPad, give me a ton of information that the Voyager won't give you. Or maybe it will, who knows since there's one video of it flying and the rest is just a 3D model in a video.

Ur right but for $2500 am pretty sure they are going to have similar specs, but ur right we will have to wait and see, am excited to see some of the features though

I like the voyager 3, but I don't think it's up to par with the inspire 1. .I've contacted their sales team and they responded right away,but I've heard mostly bad things about the products being hard to get working and their customer support was terrible. .I've read a post from a former walkera dealer saying they stoped selling the product because of poor customer service and lack of technical support. .
also it doesn't have an app so it's not even close to being as high tech as the inspire 1 is....so it's over priced for what it is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo