Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is DJI Go v4.1.9 OK for Inspire 2?

Reaction score
Is this version safe to install for the I2? I'm skeptical on updating to this version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know. Surprised no one has said anything about it yet.

Wonder if they addressed the gimbal yaw tuning for the P4 (That was supposed to be for the I2 as well when announced back in 4.1.5 era.)? Instead of yaw, it was setting the roll in the P4 and the numbers wouldn't change either when tapped. It was a major fail on the prior version 4.1.5 I had.

You'd think someone at DJI who writes the programming would actually fly the thing to try it with whatever they wrote or added to see if it works, but somehow they don't do that and let the public find out something is awry. Programmers, and their actual flight people - if they have any, which I sometimes doubt - seem quite distant. Always a new surprise with DJI software/firmware.

I am still on .0330 firmware and Dji Go 4.0.8

By the way, the new iTunes 12.7 removes app installation you may not be able to go back to previous version.

By the way, the new iTunes 12.7 removes app installation you may not be able to go back to previous version.

You can still install apps by dragging a .ipa to the device icon on the left, but it won't help you acquire the .ipa in the first place.

My Inspire 2 arrives tomorrow, purchased from Amazon UK.
So I imagine their stock turns over frequently, so would I have the latest firmware out of the box?

And you may have not much choice. .0240 has issue with vibration of gimbal of some camera. I didn't have with mine. .0330 is the best. Current version causes I2 a crappy aircraft. So better stay with .0240

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo