Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is it possible to Pitch and Yaw and the gimbal simultaneously with Cendence remote?

Reaction score
Looking at getting a Cendence remote and the #1 feature I am interested in is to be able to control gimbal yaw and gimbal pitch simultaneously with different wheels in a single pilot set up. For instance could you make the right index finger wheel control gimbal yaw and the left index finger wheel control pitch and use them simultaneously to create a diagonal gimbal movement?

Thanks!

Looking at getting a Cendence remote and the #1 feature I am interested in is to be able to control gimbal yaw and gimbal pitch simultaneously with different wheels in a single pilot set up. For instance could you make the right index finger wheel control gimbal yaw and the left index finger wheel control pitch and use them simultaneously to create a diagonal gimbal movement?

Thanks!
This has been covered before (several times)

Yes - sliders are configurable/assignable.

Thanks!
This could be a bit off topic but do you know that you can control the camera with pressing and holding your finger on the tablet touch screen then drag in the direction you want, with a bit of practice this is really easy way to control pitch and yaw simultaneously.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
This could be a bit off topic but do you know that you can control the camera with pressing and holding your finger on the tablet touch screen then drag in the direction you want, with a bit of practice this is really easy way to control pitch and yaw simultaneously.
I do know that. I’ve tried and practiced that but I still can’t get right or it takes so much concentration to do that it just drains me.

Currently I am setting up the slave remote and have mapped yaw and pitch to one stick on the slave remote so I can have one hand controlling the aircraft with the master remote and the other hand controlling the gimbal with the slave remote ?. Would be real nice if I could do it all from a single remote.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
I do know that. I’ve tried and practiced that but I still can’t get right or it takes so much concentration to do that it just drains me.

Currently I am setting up the slave remote and have mapped yaw and pitch to one stick on the slave remote so I can have one hand controlling the aircraft with the master remote and the other hand controlling the gimbal with the slave remote [emoji2957]. Would be real nice if I could do it all from a single remote.
Then cendence should be your last option, are you gonna do that for taking photos?

Thanks!
Yes you can. You can even swap the function of the right and left wheel but as it is at present you can not change the direction of how the wheels perform those two fuctions.

Reactions: Brett8883

Thanks!
Simply YES ... Thumbs on sticks, index fingers on back wheels, kaboom!

Reactions: Brett8883

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare