Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is there anyone happy with video feed and fw 1.11 ?

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I 'm still at 1.10 and today I will have a commercial job, as I didn't fly in the last 30 days or more, I charged the batteries and now I made a test fly around my house (huge open space in front of the house) I noticed the video feed droped a few times, and I rememeber I had this issue in the last flight also. But many months ago when Image transmission weak message was shown fery often, I did solve it by downgrading and upgrading again, I will search the forums to see what version I had than. I know for sure that for a period the video issue was gone .. but apparently now I have it again . I also noticed the warning that I need to upgrade.

So what do you suggest? To try downgrading to 1.8 (I seen the video where 3 birds ware downgraded from 1.10 to 1.8 and 1.9 and all the video issues are gone) or to upgrade to 1.11 and hope the video will be ok ?

Something tells me that I should better downgrade, than upgrade . Anyway, I will fly using 1.10, and only do the downgrade/upgrade after the job, as I don't want surprises with new firmware.

Thank you.

Hello guys,

I 'm still at 1.10 and today I will have a commercial job, as I didn't fly in the last 30 days or more, I charged the batteries and now I made a test fly around my house (huge open space in front of the house) I noticed the video feed droped a few times, and I rememeber I had this issue in the last flight also. But many months ago when Image transmission weak message was shown fery often, I did solve it by downgrading and upgrading again, I will search the forums to see what version I had than. I know for sure that for a period the video issue was gone .. but apparently now I have it again . I also noticed the warning that I need to upgrade.

So what do you suggest? To try downgrading to 1.8 (I seen the video where 3 birds ware downgraded from 1.10 to 1.8 and 1.9 and all the video issues are gone) or to upgrade to 1.11 and hope the video will be ok ?

Something tells me that I should better downgrade, than upgrade . Anyway, I will fly using 1.10, and only do the downgrade/upgrade after the job, as I don't want surprises with new firmware.

Thank you.
Any chance of getting a link to FW 1.10 ? I am chasing a grinding gimbal noise that was not there in 1.10. I am trying to downgrade and need a FW 1.10 for Inspire Pro (Zenmuse X5). Thanks in advance if you can help.
M

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainfraktured