Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is this a good deal? Please help me verify. I purchased this based on the price was it smart?

Brand New and Authorized Dealer! Not a bad deal in my eyes. Nearing the price of a replacement AC, you also get a remote accessories and 2 batteries[emoji6]

Brand New and Authorized Dealer! Not a bad deal in my eyes. Nearing the price of a replacement AC, you also get a remote accessories and 2 batteries[emoji6]

whew I was panicking after joining this forum and seeing all the posts regarding V1 V2 and transmitter power people upset over specific models etc.... kinda over whelming... IMO

just wanted to make sure the bird is worth the 2200 .. thank you !

What is the best tablet to buy in your experience for the inspire 1?

I can't and wouldn't suggest a tab because I'm an Apple user lol.. Just not a fan of Windows.. Lots of options out there, more over its your research that will land you a good start. Flip a coin, I still have the V1 Inspire and have no reason to upgrade, once you learn this crafts capabilities, well then and only then you will know wether or not the upgrade is necessary based on its use or profession.. I strictly fly for fun and photos.. Without a doubt it's a bigger step from the P2 in many aspects on my personal use, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.. In fact the P2 sees very little action these days lol.. Good Luck

Reactions: capodrones
I can't and wouldn't suggest a tab because I'm an Apple user lol.. Just not a fan of Windows.. Lots of options out there, more over its your research that will land you a good start. Flip a coin, I still have the V1 Inspire and have no reason to upgrade, once you learn this crafts capabilities, well then and only then you will know wether or not the upgrade is necessary based on its use or profession.. I strictly fly for fun and photos.. Without a doubt it's a bigger step from the P2 in many aspects on my personal use, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.. In fact the P2 sees very little action these days lol.. Good Luck

which apple are you using with the flight app? does it work well? and if you had to do it over again which apple product would you have bought if not the current one you own..

thanks for your replies!!!

Lol, I have had them all! Still currently use just the iPad Mini 2+4 .. All iPads, just to big for my preference.. But really like the M4...

Lol, I have had them all! Still currently use just the iPad Mini 2+4 .. All iPads, just to big for my preference.. But really like the M4...

wifi and cellular

or just wifi

i never understood which one i need and why

Again preference! I use all wifi versions on the minis as they are and were designated just for hobbies.. As for maps, follow me and all the extended features of Autopilot and waypoints it is suggested to have cellular.. I would use my personal hotspot or vehicle wifi should I need data.. I strictly cut off all data communications deliberately for my iPM4..I Don't need map as I don't use it.. Should something happen I have a rather unique recovery system in place[emoji106]!

Again preference! I use all wifi versions on the minis as they are and were designated just for hobbies.. As for maps, follow me and all the extended features of Autopilot and waypoints it is suggested to have cellular.. I would use my personal hotspot or vehicle wifi should I need data.. I strictly cut off all data communications deliberately for my iPM4..I Don't need map as I don't use it.. Should something happen I have a rather unique recovery system in place[emoji106]!

im assuming you don't do any live streaming via youtube then...

am I correct that you need a sim inserted to do live streaming via app...?

The price sounds good.
I always look at the seller's rating on eBay.
This seller has more negatives than I would prefer.
Let us know how it works out.

The price sounds good.
I always look at the seller's rating on eBay.
This seller has more negatives than I would prefer.
Let us know how it works out.

Im super happy, I1 arrived very quickly and this deal was the best deal on the net . brand new in box newest version, with extra Tb47.. Cheaper than used! super happy with BUYDIG!

I got one too! I didn't even realize there was only 6 hours left on the sale until I checked the next day. It's now $250 more.

My new Inspire arrived today and I'm overly paranoid about crashing, even though I've been flying a phantom 3 for three months now.

I love it. Most I've ever spent on a toy. Totally worth it.

I got one too! I didn't even realize there was only 6 hours left on the sale until I checked the next day. It's now $250 more.

My new Inspire arrived today and I'm overly paranoid about crashing, even though I've been flying a phantom 3 for three months now.

I love it. Most I've ever spent on a toy. Totally worth it.

well its been one week. got it last monday and already sent out the RC to be modded for 4 mile flight fdrmods.com. lol also picked up lynh phans props and adapters so no worries with the flimsy props... picked up 2 tb48s from a member selling here .. and just got a mini 4 and nvidia shield... this thing is a money pit for sure. hopefully when everything comes back i can go out for a maiden .. snowing in CT right now so no biggie. getting ready for spring..

What firmware did yours come with, i updated mine to 1.4 fm and left the rc at 1.3 .. I'm not going any further until the firmware becomes more stable 1.6 etc. might want to join Facebook forum! i have found them to be very helpful in my learning the i1.. Good luck.. ask any questions here if you need some help their is a lot to learn!

I've been using the dji self tightening props with locks. I'm pretty confident with these.
I also got an additional TB47 battery for $100 on Amazon for a total of 3 now.
Got a second transmitter for $375 new on Amazon.

I still have firmware 1.3.00.00+ on the aircraft, 1.4.30 on the RC, and 1.4.00.10+ on the camera.
I may update the RC to 1.5.70 since that's what's on the second inspire transmitter I got.

Well guys love the way you spend your money have not fly the bird jet and sending it for Mods? must be nice to have sugar daddy,
Have fun don't gamble and remember Drones hate trees and trees loves Drones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez