Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Issues - Landing Gear

Reaction score
Finally got my combo package a couple of days ago.

Not sure if anyone else is having issues with unresponsive landing gear. It's stuck down and refuses to move.

On the plus side the footage from X5S is quite excellent!

I just did my 1st flight with my new I2 combo with x5s. I out the landing gear down to land and they went down, but what I didn't realize was they did not go down all the way! I actually touched the camera to the pavement trying to land it and quickly ascended back up again! No damage just a minor scratch, but a close call for sure! I initiated the auto land function and the landing gear came down ALL the way and it landed fine. Careful guys watch out! I'm sure this is a FW bug and will be addressed in future updates. Other than that all went AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Same thing just happened to me. It took me about 10 times to get the landing gear to come down, pretty scary. Tried it again 20 minutes later and it worked fine.

I just got my Inspire 2, have done the activation and now I'm trying to get the landing gear out of the Travel mode but doesn't respond to the 4x click of the switch. Any other words of advice on doing this???

errr Brad, you might find it's 5 rapid clicks of the power switch ;)

For anyone else having probs with the landing gear coming down while flying, take the aircraft back up above 33ft (until the vps altimeter doesn't show a reading) and then try manually toggling the landing gear switch to bring the gear down, then land. It seems that, for some people, the vision positioning can get confused and not operate the landing mode correctly. By raising the a/c above 33 feet, you're taking the vps out of the loop and allowing it to reset its reading.

Reactions: Ftolino
errr Brad, you might find it's 5 rapid clicks of the power switch ;)

For anyone else having probs with the landing gear coming down while flying, take the aircraft back up above 33ft (until the vps altimeter doesn't show a reading) and then try manually toggling the landing gear switch to bring the gear down, then land. It seems that, for some people, the vision positioning can get confused and not operate the landing mode correctly. By raising the a/c above 33 feet, you're taking the vps out of the loop and allowing it to reset its reading.

I got it fixed. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrocksshuttle