Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Issues with Battery data contacts

Reaction score
My Inspire 1 has one data pin contact stuck 3 quarters down, its still recognised but I'm think will it loose contact at some point? and what the implications of this would be? I presume battery heath etc. would not be sent to RC or worse corrupt data given to the bird?
Im hesitant to pull the contact up, incase it breaks, also is this part replacable, and what part would it be?
I have techinal knowledge working with micro electronics but I'm still hesitant to try pull this up in fear of a breakage, thus wanting to know if this is a small part to replace or a full MLB
Thoughts?

They are sprung so you may want to try actually pushing it in slightly to see if it will release.
If it does you could then maybe try a shot of high quality inert electronic cleaner/lubricant like Deoxit.
http://store.caig.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.188/.f

Thanks for guidance mate, its weird as this pin is not bent, so can't understand why its stuck? if i have an instance where it does not get contact, what would be implication?

Thanks for guidance mate, its weird as this pin is not bent, so can't understand why its stuck? if i have an instance where it does not get contact, what would be implication?
None as far as I am aware. There are two on each bus for redundancy but I would try and get that pin back to making contact if you can.

thanks, i have some pointy nose pliers will try it later, do you know what part would be required if I needed to replace?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry