Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Issues with DJI Europe (Netherlands)

Reaction score
Hi I recently had to send my inspire 1 to DJI IN Holland. They said the problem was the Ncore unit. So I replaced the Ncore myself but did not cure the problem so replaced the main board turns out that was the problem. They wanted £580 to do repairs so I said no was sent back with no battery. When asked why they said they had disposed of it as it had moisture damage surely they have no right to do this without my consent. I asked for a replacement and just got stone walled. So basically I think they a bunch of con artists. But am at a loss because I am a £200 battery down and they refuse to give me a reasonable explanation. What do I do?

Hi I recently had to send my inspire 1 to DJI IN Holland. They said the problem was the Ncore unit. So I replaced the Ncore myself but did not cure the problem so replaced the main board turns out that was the problem. They wanted £580 to do repairs so I said no was sent back with no battery. When asked why they said they had disposed of it as it had moisture damage surely they have no right to do this without my consent. I asked for a replacement and just got stone walled. So basically I think they a bunch of con artists. But am at a loss because I am a £200 battery down and they refuse to give me a reasonable explanation. What do I do?
Umm... take it up with DJI.
As this is an ongoing dispute I would remind you of the forum rules.

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

I have also changed your thread title to something a little more descriptive than ‘DJI’ and moved it from the Regional Meet Up section to General Discussion!

You have every right to expect to get your battery back, faulty or not, and you should go beyond asking, but demand you get it back.
I would suggest that either the live on line support or even the phone is the way to deal with this, make sure you have all the details, job numbers, postage info and anything else that they can ask you for.
Good luck, let us know how you get on?

Learn a lesson. Never send batteries for ANYTHING you ship back for repair. Always strip all batteries, cables and other non-essential peripherals that don't require repair. This is SOP for any electronics that require repair (laptop computers is a good example). They probably simply didn't want to ship the battery back, as it probably requires an extra mountain of paperwork, especially in the Netherlands. In any case, learn a lesson from this.

D

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

I have also changed your thread title to something a little more descriptive than ‘DJI’ and moved it from the Regional Meet Up section to General Discussion!
I think he should let the community know about dji services and he has every right to speak his mind. He's not the only one dji has screwed. I sent my first one back and they tried to tell me it was water damaged and he knew I cought him in a lie and then he made it was something else. I lost 10 thousand dollars and dji was supposed to give me 30 percent discount and they Never honored. It's called freedom of speech.

Reactions: Yellow Fellow
I think he should let the community know about dji services and he has every right to speak his mind. He's not the only one dji has screwed. I sent my first one back and they tried to tell me it was water damaged and he knew I cought him in a lie and then he made it was something else. I lost 10 thousand dollars and dji was supposed to give me 30 percent discount and they Never honored. It's called freedom of speech.
People should know what's going on and what to expect. We spend thousands of dollars and I believe that we should know what to expect. Sometimes dji has great service and sometimes they have terrible service. I see that you only want us to say how great dji is only and that's not what this sight is only about we need to know everything.

I should also say in sprit f honesty tell you that I sent my I1 to DJI in Holland under a care package claim. I had a issue with the z3 camera not working with the I1 , all I sent was the bird and the camera and one battery that I knew was faulty, but I never mentioned the battery fault. I got the crone back all working perfectly with the z3 and a new battery. For £40, which also included a replacement x5 camera mount.

People should know what's going on and what to expect. We spend thousands of dollars and I believe that we should know what to expect. Sometimes dji has great service and sometimes they have terrible service. I see that you only want us to say how great dji is only and that's not what this sight is only about we need to know everything.
You clearly haven't read some of my posts then, where I castigate DJI.
We really don't need yet another whining about DJI service thread - the forum is full of them.
Yes there is freedom of speech but there are also rules on the forum.
If you do not like them you are free to leave.

I'm wondering if it was a real dji company I have heard of people saying that they are a dji company and they aren't. These just people that sit at home and do hacke repairs. I know that dji doesn't ask for anything but the drone or the remote control. Dji only ask you to send the one thing that you have a problem with anything but what This company could be given dji a bad name.i also found a company and I almost sent my i2 and I checked it on Google maps and they didn't even exist. Their was lots of people who sent their i2 about 6 and about 10 mavic pros when they first came out. These people lost their drones and never got them back. That's why I only send and of my dji drones to DJI only. I'm just letting you know that this is happening and maybe dji could look into these fake companies.

I'm wondering if it was a real dji company I have heard of people saying that they are a dji company and they aren't. These just people that sit at home and do hacke repairs. I know that dji doesn't ask for anything but the drone or the remote control. Dji only ask you to send the one thing that you have a problem with anything but what This company could be given dji a bad name.i also found a company and I almost sent my i2 and I checked it on Google maps and they didn't even exist. Their was lots of people who sent their i2 about 6 and about 10 mavic pros when they first came out. These people lost their drones and never got them back. That's why I only send and of my dji drones to DJI only. I'm just letting you know that this is happening and maybe dji could look into these fake companies.
The OP said he sent it to DJI Netherlands (Holland) which is their main European Service Centre!

Ask advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureau in the first instance. You could also look into taking it up with the EU dispute resolution centre - Resolve your consumer complaint

This is what I did a couple of years ago when I bought some equipment from DJI that was faulty and that they initially refused to replace or refund. When I escalated to EU they gave in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry