Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

jerky videos - micro card issue?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just bought the Inspire 1 and have to say I was blown away by the high quality of the entire package. Everything from very fast shipping to high quality packaging to awesome high end build quality was great. Today I flew the Inspire for the first time outside, and it was rock stable, very easy to fly even for a beginner like me, and pretty good even in fairly strong winds. Great fun.

5) My big issue (and key question): the first videos I took were a) very overexposed (I guess I will need to play with the camera settings) but more critically b) the recording was, while high resolution, very bumpy with many stops / starts, jerking, unclear pics and gaps between short sequences. Either there is a serious issue with my camera or maybe the micro SD card cant save the 4k data quick enough or something like this - has anybody come across this? I bought a new ScanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB microSDXC UHS-1 Card which supposedly can handle everything out there.

Many thanks for your tips!

Cheers,
Dom

^^^
I approve his message BUT....

I also use Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB. CR Runs well but occasionally I get a "Slow SD Card" warning.

I instinct says that since MicroSD cards are in fact micro may be its bottleneck. I run both CF and SD cards on my 5D III and 1D and do notice size does matter into writing large data file quickly.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I had a similar problem. I fixed it by installing an updated codec package on my comp. Generally k-lite codec package works well and I haven't had the problem since I updated the codecs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08