Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just Got My Inspire - Amazing

Reaction score
I got my inspire at lunch today, but I had to keep it in the backseat of my car until I finished work. It was the longest five hours I've ever experienced…

I got home and I was finally able to open it. This is a serious machine! It is much larger than the Phantom I am replacing.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Even though it got dark after the batteries charged, I had to find a park and take it for a spin. I had to make sure I followed my checklist, so I had everything ready to go, except halfway through my flight I realized I still had the landing gear down! Even with the gear down, this thing was a Ferrari.

image.jpg

Of course once I put the gear up, it was much more stable in flight. Not that it was not stable with the landing gear down. It blew everything out of the water if you compare it to the Phantom I have. I love this thing! Now I can't wait to take it out tomorrow in the mountains and see what I can really do!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine a couple weeks ago and had to sit through 8 hours of an accounting class before i raced home to fly. Longest day of my life.

May I ask when did you purchase and from dji? i ordered 10 jan. nothing yet still waitng....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May I ask when did you purchase and from dji? i ordered 10 jan. nothing yet still waitng....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered from ALLERC.com. I made the order last Monday and got it last Friday. I originally had one pre-ordered on Amazon, but I canceled because it kept getting delayed.

I bought mine at Hobby Town in Tucson. They had 2 in stock. They gave me a 10% good guy discount on anything in the store which was awesome! I also ordered 4 extra batteries and a spare charger with the money I saved.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters