Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear not reaponding

Reaction score
Hello fellow droners, im having an issue with my inspire 1, my landing gear is not working at all. The landing gear is in the down posistion and still flys but will not go into travel mode and will not raise at all.

I tried spinning the screw under the inspire to manually move it with no avail. This is definitely a problem. Please help.

first i would check the servo wire connection. then omn out that connection just 3 normal servo wires and last vpu issues but go from there sir.

Hello fellow droners, im having an issue with my inspire 1, my landing gear is not working at all. The landing gear is in the down posistion and still flys but will not go into travel mode and will not raise at all.

I tried spinning the screw under the inspire to manually move it with no avail. This is definitely a problem. Please help.

oh and the obvious chk for worm screw obstruction

Can you hear the motor turning even though the legs aren't moving?

If so then it could be that that the gear on top of the worm screw has come loose - it's only an interference fit. This happened to me last year and I ended up having to change the Centre Frame Component part 2. Quite an expensive repair, especially if you use a service agent to do it.

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36