Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear problem

Reaction score
inspire one coming out of travel mode,trying to raise landing gear to install gimbal / camera, and instead of going up, it went down where the canopy hit the table and then went back up to the regular position?? this is happen twice already. anyone have any input on this?

The downward camera can not detect the surface to calculate the required distance for travel mode or exit travel mode, try placing it on a different surface.

The downward camera can not detect the surface to calculate the required distance for travel mode or exit travel mode, try placing it on a different surface.
ok sounds good I will try that I have had this for about a month now and I have always been on my granite countertop because it has a lot of space but I will try on the hardwood floor and see how that goes..thanks for the response

Landing gear will not raise. Its activated in the software. Vps is off, does vps need to be activated for the auto landing gear to work?

Landing gear will not raise. Its activated in the software. Vps is off, does vps need to be activated for the auto landing gear to work?

Right off, I would say No, as I've been using the (Auto Gear function) with VPS disabled.
You may want to try turning off the auto landing gear function, and reselecting it to the on position specifically when all components (Radio, model, and GO App ) are powered up and connected. Hopefully, that will work for you.

Last edited:
If the above doesn't work - nudge it 1/8 turn with a screwdriver through the hole on the bottom giving access to the worm drive.

Duh....the manual landing gear switched was turned facing down. As soon as I flipped to the upper position, everything works. Retracts on lift off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions