Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Landing gear stuck down"

Reaction score
my inspire has worked great for a month now! I updated it Saturday and flew it and it worked fine! I put it up for the weekend and left it with the landing gear down and when I went to put in travel mode today it won't go! I flew it and the landing gear will not go up Manuel or on it's own! Any one know what's going on??

h
my inspire has worked great for a month now! I updated it Saturday and flew it and it worked fine! I put it up for the weekend and left it with the landing gear down and when I went to put in travel mode today it won't go! I flew it and the landing gear will not go up Manuel or on it's own! Any one know what's going on??

your servo motor is worn, you must replace witn new one with name part is center frame inspire 1 , i have the part new, never used $300

your servo motor is worn, you must replace witn new one with name part is center frame inspire 1 , i have the part new, never used $300

This is an Inspire 2 thread, so that is not really a likely cause, or the correct part even if it was...

Does it even try to go into travel mode, any sound or attempt to move the servo at all?

Have you tried a firmware refresh?

Yes I have the inspire 2. It won't go in to travel mode or nothing but I fixed it! I did a firmware refresh and it didn't help so I manually screwed it to travel mode and hit the button and it works fine now! I guess it was just got stuck.

h

Can you please conduct any buying, selling or offering for sale over on the classifieds section.

Thank You

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kosh.ai